Thursday, August 11

Pottery, goodies, & foodies

Well good mornin'!
                                                        


So I really wanted to give my Dad some props here, he does some really awesome pottery.
He makes big pots, small pots, colorful pots & decorated ones too. He can also make custom thrown pottery to your liking. I got his Etsy site up, but nothing in on for sale yet, that will be happening shortly, so I will post on here when it gets up and a runnin'!






Aren't they just magical? He has some mega talent (he also is a cook, makes soap, quilts, draws, plays guitar - since he was 14, and so many other things) I have a jack of all trades for a father, and of course I have acquired none of it, just my luck. 

Wow.. This is picturetastic!

So I was perusing the wide array of handmade goodness of Etsy and I stumbled on a few items that caught my eyes:
A Dream by TheFloralPress

Heart to Heart by JayFroggy

Wood & Swarovski by woodgenie

Emergence 4 by TBwoodturning

I hope this inspires you.

Daily Reminder by rcm619



Sarah




No comments: