Wednesday, August 10

A brand of new

So this is my vow to archive and display all of my creative and crafty endeavors that I've encountered over the past few months (of not having a job!). My crafty obsession started with teaching myself to crochet (oh, lawd!), then one thing lead to another and I taught myself to knit, and then onto my love of printable paper crafts, and seriously, I could go on.. & allthewhile of me finding my fancies, I've been watching Food Network channel, so now I'm a-cookin'! This never ends! 
So to start off why not show you what I keep in my Marry Poppins bag?
  1. Purse from Whole Foods (Fair-Trade - awesome!)
  2. HTC Aria
  3. Lighter
  4. Ciggies (bad habit, I know)
  5. Wallet from my favorite thrift store in Atlanta
  6. Chappie-sticks 
  7. UO Nail polish (you never know when you might need it)
  8. Kava-Kava root extract
  9. Extra film and film canister
  10. Diana Mini from my man
  11. Laptop cord
  12. Darning needles
  13. Bookmark
  14. Notebook for my thoughts and lists
  15. KEYS!
  16. Pens for the thoughts and lists
And last but not least... My babygirl Princess who couldn't go without being in the photo shoot (and literally I got to take one picture without her struttin' her stuff all over)
OH! And this is me :)
OH HAI!

Well, it was a pleasure for you to stop by, hope to see you again!


Love-
Sarah!

No comments: